The “IMAGINE Peace Now” exhibition opens November 2016 with 100+ works of compelling, peace-themed artworks made from decommissioned firearms. This Kickstarter campaign offers contributors the opportunity to pre-order advance copies of our stunning, comprehensive catalog, featuring world-class metal artists from 6 different countries, and bound in a high-quality, coffee table format. We have the tools and the team to complete this outstanding book, but we still need your support to print it!
Our All-star team includes Jurors
- Emily Zilber, Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Curator of Contemporary Decorative Arts;
- Monica Moses, Editor in Chief, American Craft Magazine;
- Shepard Fairey, Artist and Activist ;
- Boris Bally, Metalsmith and exhibition organizer as well as other invited authors – including
- Michael McMillan, Fuller Museum of Craft,
- Ian Alden Russel, Curator, David Winton Bell Gallery, Brown Univ and
- Jillian Moore, artist and contemporary jewelry critic and writer. Our goal in this effort is to move people to action through the power of imagery and art.
The exhibition opens this November at the Wellington B. Gray Gallery at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina and travels to Boston’s Society of Arts & Crafts in early 2017.